American Montessori Program
STANFORD American School makes use of six areas of learning in a Montessori classroom, namely Practical Life, Sensorial, Language, Mathematics, Science and Culture. At SAS, the course:
- covers on teaching pupils about etiquette and morals needed to be carried in life.
- concerns with children’s awareness of their surroundings by providing many activities related to the 5 senses.
- carries value of courtesy and grace in communication by teaching pupils how to use and speak the language appropriately to their levels.
- contains mathematical materials which could help pupils easily acquire knowledge about number
- connects pupils’ learning to cultural entertainment, art and science in order to develop social development.
Curriculum: At SAS, we believe that early education plays a crucial role in an individual’s development process. It lays off the foundation that the child will use to efficiently carry out different roles throughout his entire life. Thus, we seek to offer a wide range of subjects which can enable intellectual, physical and psychological development starting from an early age.
Quality: Our classes are restricted to a maximum of 16 students per class so that each student is able to get individual attention. Our native English-speaking teachers are well-experienced professionals with extensive background in teaching children.
Environment & facilities: with plenty of open space, large playground and refreshing environment, students are more motivated and be able to carry out their learning in an effective, strees-free manner. Well-equipped classrooms enable students to fully take advantage of the up-to-date curriculum that we offer.