Thai Conversation Club
To sharpen its students’ soft skills, Stanford American School provides a number of study clubs to its students and these include Presentation Club, Public Speaking Club, Debate Club, Writing Club, Reading Club, IELTS Club and Media Club. Further, in the competitive job markets these days, especially after the ASEAN Economic Community was officially opened at the end of 2015, being able to present the ideas to your managers, supervisors, heads of departments or even colleagues is a crucial skill one should possess. Hence, this Presentation Club is designed with the following objectives:
- To improve students pronunciation in Thai language
- To provide students with more opportunity to have a practical conversation skill in Thai
- To practise situational conversation skill
- To build network and relationship between students and students, students and teachers, who are the future leaders.
II. Schedule Duration
10 Weeks Time: 3:00 PM – 5:00 PM (Saturdays)
III. Signup Policy
In order to sign up for this club, one has to follow the following procedures:
– MUST be a student at Stanford American School Committed to attending the training for the whole course
– Be willing to pay USD$15
– Fill in the application form which is available at the Front Desk
– Pay USD$15 within one week from the date of the interview result. Otherwise, the reserved candidates can replace the seat
– The club will start two weeks after the date of the interview result
– Come and get the certificate of completion two weeks after the course completion. Later than that, students will be charged USD$5 for the certificate of completion.